Monday, March 16, 2009

Madonna - Vocal Profile/ Range

madonna vocal profile
Vocal Type: Mezzo- Soprano
Vocal Range: 1 octaves 5 notes and a semi tone E3- C5# (approx)
Longest Note: 17 seconds (Ray of Light at Live Earth)
Vocal Pluses: Adapts her vocal style to the music she's singing to very well. The middle of her range is her strongest suit: It's solid, with a warm colouring and clear a timbre.
Vocal Negatives: Voice becomes thin and nasal, very quickly, as it gets higher.



Until I have time to do my own research I'll post the video below. However, I'm not inclined to agree with a lot of the notes- you can, if you so chose to. The C#5 I've quoted above can be found at 1.36 on the word "here" and as per usual I have not included exclamations in the range.

No comments:

Post a Comment